Sunday, January 27, 2008

More GI Joe Casting News: Duke Cast

Conrad Hauser, aka Duke, has been cast in the G.I.Joe movie, and according to Ain't It Cool News, the man with the crew cut is Channing Tatum.

Yeah, I got no idea either. Check out his IMDB entry here for what you haven't seen him in.

Anyways, since this entry looks kind of thin, I'll go ahead and fill this space with interesting trivia: Did you know that Duke orginally died in the G.I.Joe movie? But since people freaked out about all the deaths in Transformers: The Movie, they redubbed the scene to say he went into a coma.

But since everyone thought the G.I.Joe movie stunk on ice anyway, pretty much every aspect of the movie was ignored.

Including the giant alien snake people.

So Duke probably could have died and it wouldn't have exactly been the low point of the film.