Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Batman Vs. Snake Eyes

Of all the mythical struggles that will never happen, this one is, perhaps, my favorite.

What if Snake Eyes fought Batman?

Wizard did it's take on it a while back, and while the art was cool, I'm not so sure about their victor.

I mean, if you think about, Batman does have three advantages. First, he practices every night, while Snake Eyes only does occasional missions. Second, while Snake Eyes is a trained ninja, Batman is a trained Ninja AND trained in whatever else he could spend money on. And, he's got a more expensive utility belt. Since Snake Eyes's gear is military issue, that means it was probably overprice and outdated.

However, I still got to give it to Snake Eyes. Not only is Bat's "Ooh, I'm wearing a creepy Bat-suit" schtick not going to phase Snake Eyes, but Snake Eyes has almost every fight he has with other ninjas. Batman fights street punks.

Plus, you have to remember that when Snake Eyes is training, he's training with folks like Jinx, Kamakura, and Scarlett. Who's Batman training with? Kids in circus outfits?

I'm going to have to go with Snake Eyes for this one.